Friday, October 10, 2008

An Introduction to Soft Skills

Many people under-estimate the value of Soft Skills. Soft skills are the skills that are not related with technicalities (so it is not your ability to program using Java language nor your Microsoft Office Skills). However they might include Leadership, Time Management, Positive Thinking, Presentation Skills and the list goes on.
I have been taught that a big part of success relies on your soft skills. That is amazing if you think about this way; for a Java programmer about - lets say - ONLY 25% of his success depends on his Java knoweldge! The remaining 75% comes from his soft skills.

Well, that's enough for now, the title says An Introduction ; )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...